Powered By Blogger

Friday 12 October 2018

It's Friday



It's Friday and I would like stay n bed as it is cold, windy and raining!!!

not a great start to the weekend, but apparently this is what we are going to be getting for the whole of it.

YUKKY!!!



So some not great cricket news, John Hastings the man with the biggest feet I've ever seen, is taking an indefinite break from cricket due to a lung condition.

The doctors have yet to diagnose the full problem, but it only affects Hastings when he is bowling. He has been having serious problems and has been coughing up blood!!

I hope that he is sorted out very quickly. He is a great bowler.
And talking Australia, somehow ( with the help of Khawaja) they managed to pull off a draw against Pakistan.

I have a busy day ahead, as the PA ( now to everyone) is probably now half way to Crete for a well deserved break, I only wish that I had gone with her.

Where I am going now though, is to order the bacon butties and face the day.

Have a good one!


No comments :