Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 October 2018

Thursday again!



And Thursday comes round again which means that we are very close to the weekend, this weekend the clocks go back, no extra hour in bed for me as Miss Margot and Miss Babs are staying!

In cricket Australia had a shocking defeat in the Tri Series in Abu Dhabi, even their Captain wasn't impressed as he called it  a car crash! It will be interesting to see the outcome of the rest of this series.


Shane 'Yawn' will replace Rodney Marsh on the MCC committee it was announced yesterday, it will be interesting to see what he brings to the table, expect dramatic changes in their chairman  Mike Gatting, I am sure the teeth whitening and 'Elizabeth Arden' creams will make a massive difference!

Botox anyone???

As South Africa gear up for a series in Australia, the gorgeous Faf has commented that they are expecting a hostile reception, I am expecting more picture of him in a towel ( shallow???? moi????).

He said that Australia is not an easy place to tour, with the crowds being like the 12th man.
This got me thinking, maybe this is what we need here.


well with the wind having calmed down here in the North East of blighty and some strange skies both in the evening and the morning I think that winter is coming, and if the forecasters are to be believed there may be snow this weekend, which will make it very difficult for me as Miss M & miss B are both white!

Oh well off to pre school.

I hope the chuffing roads works have disappeared they are getting right on the one nerve I have left!





No comments :