Powered By Blogger

Monday 29 October 2018

Here we go!



So the weekend is over and I got the bed to myself last night.

Its been  a mad old weekend with 'the girls' here, now back to work for more madness!

I had a very interesting read this morning, after the results of an independent review into the  'debacle' with South Africa and Australia. Cricket Australia asked for the review and as expected it does not show the Antipodeans in a very good light.

it came down heavily on the board saying that it has 'lost its balance and stumbled badly ' ( to say the least)
It also said the CA does not live its values and principles, and used the words 'arrogant' and 'controlling'.
The report did say that the woman's game was unaffected by any of this.They also commented on the leaders and their place in the whole shameful episode.

It was  interesting to read, what most of us have thought for a long time.

Lets see if it has any effect on the game in the future.


I am keeping this short as I need to be out of the door and into the office as early as possible today.
We have a few on holiday due to half term and so I am a couple of men down.


Have a great Monday


No comments :