Powered By Blogger

Friday 19 October 2018

I've got that Friday feeling









And finally it is Friday and first job of the day is to sort out the bacon butties from Big Al the hungry persons  pal, I do however think that this may be coming to an end soon if ‘Richard Tator’ has his way.

I’m trying to remain positive about all the changes at the moment, it is not good  to dwell on the rubbish things that are going on.

One thing that is on the horizon  that  I am super excited about is that the absolutely lovely Jack Shantry is going to be given a benefit year next year by Worcestershire.
 I was most distraught earlier this season when it was announced that Jack would be retiring with immediate effect due to a back injury ( and with that bowling action I'm surprised that he lasted as long as he did!).
I wish him much success with his benefit year.


There is cricket this weekend as we have another ODI, if the weather holds that is.

I have a busy weekend with things at home and also a party tomorrow evening, it should be fun as there are a lot of our friends that I haven't seen for a while tipping up.
Now what to wear?????

Good news on the visiting front, Sophie and I may have a date for her arrival at the chateau, and then our hunt to see if we are really related.................even if we aren't we are'cricket sisters'.

Well super short as no other cricket news worth reporting, so best to brave the A167 and the road works.

If my drive to work is anything like my drive home, I may be at my desk by 9am

have a great day...............its nearly the weekend!






No comments :