Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 October 2018

Busy busy




Well its been a full on busy morning with the beds stripped and in the washing machine, there is washing on the line and it is warm outside, I think this means that the garden will be getting some  work done on it today.

Yesterday was also busy with the new curtains arriving and getting put up, curtains being changed in the guest bedroom and lots of knitting before we went off to a party last night, I was ready on time and then had to wait for my lift!!! Never a good start in my books.

it was a great night  and my feet are paying the price for dancing the night away. Saying that I wonder where my shoes are?

There are a lot of things to go on ebay today as I continue to sell off my life here at the chateau ready for a fresh start.


England were again hit by rain in Sri Lanka, its like the domestic season here................maybe worse!

JB was ruled out of the game after an injury picked up in the warm up footy match........this begs the question, should football be part of the warm up?

As another week is about to begin, I hope that it is better than last week,  and I am trying to remain hopeful that things pick up or a new job pops up.
Never good to feel unsettled.

Maybe it will be changes all round.

So I am now off to make some rosehip and apple chutney and to prepare food for the week ahead.

lots to do so best get to it.

have a super Sunday








No comments :