Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 October 2018

Washing is on



I have begun to think that normality here at the chateau is the sound of the washing machine and dishwasher, or at least they are the soundtrack to my weekend.

After a stressful morning at work ( thanks to our new Lord and master 'Richard Tator'), it was time to drop the car off at the garage and get 'snogged' by Benji the french kissing border collie and Diesel the monster dog. Molly the new garage dog was tied to the door on a very long lead as she has taken to running away.
Molly, I know the feeling especially when Diesel tries to sit on my knee!!!!

I am about to set off to collect the car and also a parcel from the sorting office which is on the way.


In crickety news England are paying warm up matches in Sri Lanka, or would have been had rain not affected the play.

I need to get  a wriggle on as I have lots to do today after I collect the car, mainly shopping,charity shop drop off, visiting and cooking.

Last night as I settled down to my Dynasty catch up ( you can't beat an evening of shoulder pads and intrigue) and a glass of 'Cab sav', there was a knock on the door.

As I was not expecting anyone I thought I would ignore it, but the knocking got louder, I hoisted myself off the sofa, and opened the door.

Yes he is back and was obviously hungry as there is no other reason to tip up at my house.

Words were exchanged and then peace was restored and we settled down to continue the Dynasty catch up.

He was the person responsible for the mystery flowers a few weeks ago, ( which was obviously paving the way for free food for the winter). I also got to see some lovely pictures of his cousins wedding ( I attended the evening do a few months ago).
 He was making his way home at 10pm as I headed off to bed.

I am now making my way to the garage,

Have a good one.


No comments :