Powered By Blogger

Monday 27 January 2020

And it begins again



After a very busy weekend, once again I am struggling to get out of bed as a new working week begins.
And I don't see any sign of it being a quiet one, judging from the emails that I have just picked up.

So what has been going on.

Well there was much sorting out of wardrobes { and with 3 double wardrobes which I have managed to fill there was MUCH sorting} and the spare room bed is now laden with things to go on eBay { nearly all unworn}

I was keeping an eye on the cricket and between Stokes letting the hero mask slip and South Africa batting like my granny, I decided that the cinema was the best option.

South Africa start today needing to get 466 runs to win...…………..

Saturday night cinema, then a trip out to the golf club followed by a very late night/ early morning, led to yesterday not being as productive as I had hoped.
I'm struggling to get any wallpaper that I like, Laura Ashley have reverted to flowers and swirls when I want stripes.

I ended up having brunch and then heading to B & Q in the hope that they had  some stripes...………….they did but they all had 'sparkle' and I don't want that either.

And so I start the new week, cramming for my facial yoga exam, trying to get rid of more 'stuff' and  hoping that the new kitchen worktop come soon.
I also start the new week, feeling much more like Lady Lainey, I am wearing proper shoes all the time and not reverting to trainers . This may not seem like much, but to me its a huge step forward {pun intended}.
I'm loving pilates and have even started to have 30 minutes of shut of time most evenings after my 30 minute brisk walk.
All about health and wellbeing.

Have a wonderful day, take care of yourself and be kind to those around you.






No comments :