Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 January 2020

first day back to work



Welcome to the first working week of the new year for me.

It really has been a good break and I am ready to get this new year off to a good start.

There is lots planned and lots to get sorted.

But I have got 51 weeks to do it in!


I bumped into Tristan my neighbour yesterday and he told me that the new baby is here, she is beautiful and her name is Nadia.
That is super news for the new year too.
And  I do love babies.

Amazing news is that I have had a lot of interest in my facial yoga, I am sending out some literature to those who have enquired and hope too be running my first class in February.
This is really exciting.

Also on the new front I finally have a new laptop after problems with the one I bought before Xmas.
A completely different make and model so fingers crossed that this doesn't let me down.

I am not going to make any mention of cricket today, I have been watching and listening through my holidays and have thoroughly enjoyed it. { and all the tweets regarding Faf}.

Normality will resume this week, as everything reverts back to normal  with work.

I take this time to wish you all a belated Happy New Year and hope that it is happy, healthy and prosperous for you all.






No comments :