Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 January 2020

Tired old Thursday









Wow I am super tired this morning, I opened my eyes at 5.15am and then closed them again until 5.45am, which means that I will now be in total panic as I am half an hour behind!
I am standing and walking after last nights Pilates class which means that it will hit me tomorrow.
And talking about the class, I can see why there is a waiting list, she puts any class I have been to before in the shade.
She also only has 7 people in the class at one time.
She suggested a couple of DVD's to use  in between classes and I am back again next Wednesday.
eventually I am hoping to do 2 classes a week with her.

In cricket news, Jofra Archer is not playing in the 3rd test through injury,
One wonders if he has been over played after all the hype to fast track him?

In other cricket news Yorkshire are continuing to send out emails to members regarding The 100.
WHY???
And apparently if you renew your membership you get discounted tickets...…………….why are they doing this when The 100 is a franchise and not part of Yorkshire, well apart from using Headingley which as a member is where I would expect to see the official Yorkshire CCC team play.
I'm not going to dwell on this as Yorkshire appear to be giving themselves enough rope.

The weather is on the turn here { probably due to Storm Brendon or whatever it was called}, apart from high winds and rain, there is  horribly icy nip in the air and last night coming out of the warmth of the studio it actually took my breath away.
I think that we have got off very lightly with the weather in the last couple of months.

Work is work and starting to ramp up with new jobs coming in and Lainey trying to get at least 6 O & M's out of the door before the end of the month.

so best to get out the door and get to it.

Have a great day.






No comments :