Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 January 2020

Surely the weekend can't be over!


Just as I was rejoicing it being Friday, it suddenly is Monday and I am trying very hard to see where the  weekend went.
The really good news for me is that the 'top' pilates class, recommended by my physio and which  is renowned for its extra long waiting list { Greg the physio referred to it as the Birkin bag of classes in this area}, have a space on Wednesday evenings and I am going to be filling it!!!!
I cannot even begin to explain how happy I am about this.
In preparation I did spend some of the weekend organising the dressing room, so that it can double up as a room to do extra pilates.


In cricket news, Jos Buttler apologised for his outburst which was caught on the stump mic. Horse bolting and all that.
There is obviously something pretty nasty going around the England camp as Captain Root missed training due to a stomach upset.
Listening to the news it seems with the loss of Jimmy, they are even touting Mark Wood with a place on the team for the 3rd test, I'm sure that the wheels with fall off that wagon before the tanned one sets foot onto the ground at Port Elizabeth.

The team seem to be in a sorry state!

Rhys the joiner is heading out The Wickets tonight and things should start to get moving in the kitchen. I also need to get a wriggle on and get the airing cupboard painted, which I haven't done yet!
I can't wait for new shelving to go in there.
Simple things.

I also feel that there are some things that I need to get on Ebay  soon, as I was putting the Xmas things away, I found a large box that had come out of the garage at The Chateau, and now has spent 6 month unopened. Time to sort through and either sell or donate.

keep the clutter to the bare minimum.

Wish I could do the same about my desk!!!

So guess its time to head off and sort out another week in the land of waste water.

Happy Monday.


No comments :