Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Happy thoughts



I'm not a big lover of January, nothing to do with resolutions and dieting, more to do with the fact it is the month that I lost both my Mum and Dad and as such I am always glad when it is over.
Hence the need for happy thoughts.
Yesterday I booked a flight to Dublin to go and visit a friend and I am now having very happy thoughts about swanning off to Ireland for a couple of nights.

I also am going to  be dressing a few teddies ready for the season and the matches that are taking place in Scarbs. I know I said never again, but I have a fighting chance with these  and not quite as many, so win win.

And it will keep me out of mischief.................not that I get into any, wonky foot, knee and hips put paid to that.

Ah the joys of getting old.

all my happy thoughts are focussed on Wednesdays Pilates session with the amazing Ashleigh. I am looking at this as my long term help to being fully well.
Its not going to happen over night but I have gone from having serious troubles walking any distance to just walking without pain thanks to the physio ( and doing exercises twice daily).
Everything to look forward.

I see in cricket news that Mark Wood  is getting bigged up by the man who got an MBE for 17 runs.
It seems that Mark Wood can get the SA batsmen jumping around {according to Collingwood}. Well that would be interesting to see I think we would be lucky to see Wood bowling a full test match, maybe I am being unkind, but to be fair we constantly carry a lot of injured players on tour in the hope that they will get fit.

I'm definitely in the wrong job!

And finally, yesterday I was googling 'Wedding anniversary presents', for a notable wedding anniversary of some friends.
The idea that kept coming up was to buy 'an experience' voucher, so I decided to have a look at what was on offer.

First thing to come up was 'Jack the Ripper walking tour for two!!!!!

WTH!!!!!!

I scanned through the selection and decided that maybe this wasn't the right website.

As the couple in question read the blog, I'll just say that I didn't buy you a tandem bungee jump either!!!!!

Time to head out and face Tuesday.











No comments :