Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 January 2020

Getting things moving



Isn't it funny how quickly you fall back into the struggle to get out of bed in the morning, I am at that stage now after my Xmas break, I am waiting for the mornings to get lighter, to help me get moving.

I need to get things moving, I am now expected to do 2.5 hours a week brisk walking, not the gentle amble that I have been doing, the dark nights and mornings seem to be working against me.

I am planning on getting into it this weekend and then hopefully I can break the lazy habit.

Its just over 2 months until the clocks go forward................that's always a huge boost.

It is expected of me that by this time I will have lost some of the weight needed { according to Greg the Physio}.

Pilates last night was great as I get back into the swing of 'sucking my belly button into my spine' and breathing at the same time!

I have been checking up on the cricket and see that as per usual they are racing to get bowlers fit, and are expecting to have Archer back in the attack.
I think that we could see a bit of burn out this summer with Archer, just my personal opinion.

However lets see what tomorrow at Jo'burg  brings.

Just as I was getting things sorted with the trip to Beirut, last night there was major rioting in the city, something that in reality can break out without cause and peace be restored very quickly. Well never a dull moment.

Hopefully no rioting in the office today..................although after a couple of bombshells yesterday I am sure that there may be a few sparks flying.

I think that I may need to provide doughnuts to smooth some ruffled feathers. The Richard Tators love making my job even harder.









No comments :