Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 January 2020

Midweek






Here we are at Wednesday and the week is rushing by.
I am tired this morning and need to find some energy as I have Pilates tonight, I am also studying like mad  as I have my exam in Manchester very soon and want so much to pass with a decent score.
I am going in with 97% from my 10 assessments, so fingers crossed.
My website is coming along and I already have about 15 ladies who want to join the facial yoga classes.


I am also heading out in a couple of weeks to take up a Christmas present which was a wine tasting day and on further investigation I saw that I can take wine exams, so I have made enquiries about taking their level one.
For those who don't know me very well /at all, I worked with a wine company for a number of years promoting and selling their wines, they provided amazing training , so I thought it might be good to top this up {excuse the pun}.

In cricket Quinton de Kock has been named as Captain for the ODI series as Faf is not included in the squad, although he will remain Captain in the other two formats.

As the season draws near it is interesting to see that clubs are busy making signings and getting players to remain loyal.
I am busy organising things so that I can have my summer holiday and  see some cricket, but as I have said I am sort of having a year off, I need to concentrate on getting myself really fully fit and well.
However I have been looking at my end of season holiday. Probably not every ones idea of a holiday resort but it is very me, so after much investigation it looks like everything is go for a trip to Beirut.
Fingers crossed! {my original plan of the Europe Med is still roughly in place, but this is the ideal destination}

And with that I am off to Darlo, not quite as exotic and certainly not as warm.

Have a great day.



No comments :