Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Midweek



Well here we are at midweek and England won  the test, so we go into the next test on level ground.


Ah Jimmy Jimmy! now suffering from a suspected side strain!
I'm not sure what to say old chap!

And  we move onto Port Elizabeth.

I was listening to the BBL coverage on 5 live yesterday morning, when Liam Livingstone sustained a very 'uncomfortable' injury, having been hit in the box


I have to say that the commentators were trying very hard not to laugh as Livingstone hit the ground like a bag of spuds.
the comment of ' he opened his legs straight to it' followed by chuckling set me off I m sorry to say
As they tried to relate what was going on, on the field they were finding it hard to contain their mirth.

Poor Liam*


* words I never thought that I would say in relation to the Lancastrian


In other news, I arrived at work yesterday to find a bag full of jars on my desk.
I have trained my boys well and I think that there might be some chutney  making going on .

Today is also the birthday of Tom, one of my sponsored players at Yorkshire CCC.
He is celebrating his 21st in Australia where he has been playing since October.
However it wont be long until he is back here in the cold !

Have a great day Tom.

And on the subject of my sponsorship, I have renewed as a sponsor for both Ben and Tom as well as taken Finlay Bean under my wing too.
I also managed to secure sponsorship for another young player who I can't name, {and who I wanted to back myself}.
Its all about supporting and giving the lads the encouragement that they deserve.


well this is my 2600th blog and with that I am out the door.

Its a windy Wednesday here.



No comments :