Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Temperature Tuesday



Well its Tuesday and I am dreading going to the office, as yesterday we were working on a skeleton staff due to them dropping like flies over the weekend.

There has for the past couple of weeks been some hideous sicky/coldy/flu thing going about and it looks as if 75%  of the office have got it.

Rather they stay at home and get well than continue to share it around the office.

I have enough problems without a sicky/coldy/flu thing.

In our line of work it is not a good idea to come to work with anything sicky as if you go to site and spread it , it can close down a whole system!

I am however  sniffing and have a head ache, luckily though I have no sickness.

In cricket England won the Test series against South Africa.
Its been a rough few months for the Southern Hemisphere team, with changes in management etc. Time for them to now regroup.


Onwards to ODI's

We are getting closer to the cricket season and seeing that chosen  counties are hawking The 100 with gay abandon, I am not at all as excited as normal.
Considering that this is a franchise game, maybe the franchisees should be doing more rather than messing up my time line and email, with the made up game.

At least I can get on with  important things in July like sunbathing in my garden and decorating, it won't be time wasted.

Well time to head out of the door and see if I am last man standing in the office today.

Have a great Tuesday.

thought for the day.

Never put the key to your happiness
in somebody else’s pocket.”









No comments :