Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Pilates day



Well its midweek and it is also the day that I join the proper Pilates class. As you can tell I am super excited about this .

In other news, my fabulous plaque ( above) that was made for me for my birthday , now has a perspex cover which is to be fixed over the front before it is hung.
This was courtesy of Norty Morty and an off cut that he found when they were clearing out one of the workshops, in fact they found that many offcuts that we have been able to use them for an on going job which has proven to be a great money save and highlight that the workshop need to be more aware and not just order new on every job.
oh I got all work ranty there for a little moment!


In cricket news, I am not sure what is happening in South Africa after Jack Leach is sent home due to being ill. So in November he had sepsis, and they still took him onto South Africa where he has suffered gastroenteritis and flu.
The coach himself saying that he hasn't been able to get 100% fit, so I rest my case as to why we are carrying invalids!

All the stupid talk about 4 day tests has been put to rest as The MCC have said it is 5 days and nothing less.
Will this shut up old 'Dolly Hair Vaughan,' I doubt that very much after all he only listens to the sound of his own voice.

'My boys' are still having a blast in Australia although time is counting down to them coming home.
What a great experience for them both.


Rhys the joiner came out last night to sort out some things before he comes to do the kitchen work, I have had to put it off until next week but hopefully this time next week, we will have new kitchen tops and  shelves, as well as a new blind in the downstairs shower room { yes I managed to get one}
and   the airing cupboard upgrade.

I'm so excited, simple things...….

No comments :