Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 January 2020

I think I'm alone now


Much as this is probably where I would like to be, I am up and ready to head to the office, where I suspect I will be one of about 4, meaning that my office will be empty.

One workshop is closed down due to no workers, the other 2 workshops are just managing ( or were yesterday) and I had to send 2 people home yesterday with the 'sicky' bug.

It would be good to just close down until next week, but that is not going to happen, so I will be answering the phone, doing O & M's , ordering and doing a million other things. I am not a hero, or a martyr to the cause. I have a cold with a raging temperature. I can get work done, so off I go.

In cricket news, it seems that we have broken Jofra Archer...............gosh we must have done that in record time. He is back in the UK trying to get fit.
Mate get back to Sussex before they break you beyond repair.
There is a lot of talk about the team jigsaw pieces now starting to fit, lets hope no one nibbles the edges!

As there is little else to report I am off to the office to see what the damage is today.

I hope that you have a good day where ever you are.

Happy Thursday






No comments :