Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 January 2020

Midweek



Wednesday has dawned with me struggling to get up, no change there at the moment, the evenings are getting slightly lighter as I leave work, but the mornings are still very dark,or they are when you get up at stupid o'clock.

2 months until the clocks go forward. Definitely something to look forward to along with a couple of trips away.

There is very little cricket news, apart form how England have finally got the winning team together, well that doesn't bode well for Jimmy does it?
And I do not for one moment believe that Mark Wood will remain fit. I am not being mean just speaking from past seasons.

I see Colleywobble getting himself in the photos with the team and bleating about his part in the winning side, yes, yes we all know how it works, MBE for 17 runs.

The bug at work is taking a real hold, as it rages through the offices and workshop, we have had to ban the lads from site, calling in to pick up anything 'just in case'.

I had a massive sneezing fit yesterday and feared that I may have done some damage to my intercostal muscle, luckily this morning it is not as painful.
So with sore nose, split lip and watery eyes, I am heading out the door to the plague ward.
Those who are off sick are staying home and those of us who are the walking wounded are resharing it with each other everyday.

I am down to 9 out of 23.
see you tomorrow


thought for the day

“If you have the chance
to make someone happy,

just do it.
Sometimes people are struggling silently.
Maybe, your act of kindness
can make their day.”












No comments :