Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 January 2020

I've got that Friday feeling



I have indeed got that Friday feeling, but I also am little sad/cross.

Yesterday I was told by Yorkshire that I couldn't sponsor Finlay Bean. They were no longer having sponsors for the Academy side.{after Ive paid the money too}
This was a real blow in my take over plan, however, seriously, I think that they are missing a trick.
Their reason being that if only 2 academy players get sponsors then the other lads may feel left out.
In some ways I see the sense, however it doesn't stop the disappointment.

I think that by next year they will make sponsorship corporate only and I will lose Ben and Tom.
Best get the 'wellness and well being' centre set up.

And so I did end yesterday even more jaded with the club that I love.


In other news, I ache a little today but having had serious pain in my glutes ( my fat a**e in laymans terms) since November and all that went on  then, yesterday and today I no longer have this pain which is probably due to stretching  the muscles in said  fat a**e.
Result!


I will be  going without a 'Big Al's ' today although as suspected the rest of the office have fallen off the diet wagon and are on the double steak burgers this morning.
As I have to lose at least 3 stone ( according to the physio) there is no chance of anything from  the Big Al van.
I will be having weetabix and fruit instead.

England were batting yesterday in day one of the test, they had lost  4wickets by close of play. Stokes and Pope stopped the ship from rocking too much but with the current highest score being 44 its to be hoped that the batting improves down the order.

And now I'm off to finish the week and begin the weekend of painting as I prepare to  paint the airing cupboard and possibly make a start on the boiler cupboard, { which is a huge walk cupboard}
Time to get things  moving.

Have a great weekend.





No comments :