Powered By Blogger

Thursday 9 January 2020

Smiley Thursday



And its Thursday, I cannot believe how quickly this week has gone by.

Yesterday morning was spent chatting with Tom and Ben who had met up to celebrate Tom's 21st.
I cannot tell you how proud I am to sponsor these two.
I have everything crossed for them this season.
A credit to their family and to the club.

And talking The club, they were celebrating their 157th birthday yesterday too.

I went to pilates last night and I can feel it this morning, however it is vitally important that I get to these classes as they will help me to keep my hips etc in proper alignment, strengthen my core!!! and help me get fitter.
I can honestly say that I do not EVER want to go through November 2019 ever again.

In cricket news the chatter about 4/5 day tests rattles on .
And the news came through that Jimmy is out for the rest of the South Africa tour!
I think he is a top boy, great bowler and amazing ambassador for the game, however maybe he needs to think about his body breaking down after 2 tests

I was checking out the fixtures again and if things go as planned {and I haven't gone off on a jolly} it looks as if I might be able to get to the Kent match which will be brilliant as not only will I hopefully see TLJL, but hopefully catch up with TLML too.

I have singled out a couple of games that I should be able to go to , but I am waiting for the 2nd XI fixtures which are much more important { and some academy}.


Well its time to head out of the door and its a wet and windy one here, been a  bit of a grim night.


Lots going  on today and I think that due to the stubbornness of one colleague its going to be a tough morning , and its still only the first week.

Roll on 2pm tomorrow.






No comments :