Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 January 2020

That was the weekend that was








Another weekend over and hard to see where it has gone or what has been achieved not even half of what I wanted to get done that's for sure.

This is due in part to sleeping a lot, doing numerous exercises and chatting with the chums and my lads 'down under'. It didn't take up all the weekend, as some was taken up with washing and tidying up and the usually boring stuff.

Strangely I got a message on Friday evening from an 'old flame' who is out in South Africa for the cricket, I assumed that he was either bored, drunk or both so chose to ignore him { not really me, but he didn't really deserve a response}.
Fast forward Saturday evening with friends, having a spot of food and rather too much champers, and he messages again.

This time I take no prisoners and expected him to crawl back under his stone...…………………….flipping heck, he only messaged me again last night.

And that was my weekend.

In cricket, South Africa were not having a good weekend, and today  they start 6 wickets down.

BBL in Australia is starting to wind down now as it seems to have been going on forever!

Adelaide Strikers won yesterday over Hobart, and Melbourne Renegades beat Brisbane Heat.

And so to the week ahead, well I have work going on at The Wickets and also Pilates as well as the joy of another 4 O &M manuals to get out the door by the end of the month, this will make 14 manuals this month!!!

So I'm keeping it short, I hope that you all have a great start to the week.

Happy Monday 






No comments :