Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 28 May 2019

And back to it!



Well here we are on a 4 day week and time to get myself sorted out.

Lots to do and not too much time to do it in.

On we go, fresh start and all that, it feels good!

I also have a good feeling about the lovely Michael Carberry who is about to be exhibiting his artwork.
The past couple of years have not been great for the man with the 100w smile.
After battling back from cancer, there were strange goings on after his move to Leicestershire, now  though he has found a new direction.
I for one wish him all the luck in the world.

 So after a rain affected day at Headingley, we are now in the week of the start of the World Cup.

HURRAH!!! apparently Mark Wood is fit to play............... well as of yesterday he was, lets see what happens this week.

If he makes it to next week, I will be very surprised.


I headed out for dinner last night with BKOTF, who is back in town with tales of the UAE.

A very pleasant meal at the hotel that he has ( or had I'm never quite sure) shares in and listening to his exploits.

I was home in bed by 10pm , and he is flying back to sunnier climes on Wednesday.
From the sound of it wedding bells are on the horizon ( again). Does this man not learn?

Obviously not!

I on the other hand, am not getting married and have learnt from my some of my mistakes, thankfully.

I am however heading off to work, this is one mistake I cannot make right and  is now a nightmare.

Have a great week


No comments :