Powered By Blogger

Friday 3 May 2019

Fry up day and a long long weekend.




I hope the gang have the kettle on when I get to the office as it is 'Fry up' day although what they don't know is that I have been up since the crack of dawn, baking and we are actually having patisseries today  instead of 'heart attack' in a bun from Big Al.
Cinnamon buns, pain au raison, pain au chocolat, croissants and danish pastries are all ready to go.
I think we all deserve it after the past couple of weeks.

It is also the last day of the week and we have another long weekend ahead, mine is a touch longer as I need a break from the stress and strain of the last few weeks ( and a chance to scan the situations vacant).

In case you are wondering about the picture at the top of the blog, they are my fabulous cream and sugar set from 'Salt & Pepper' ( S & P), I love them!!! As you can see I love them so much I have yet to use them!!!!

I actually have just taken them out of the cupboard to pack up. Shame I wasn't getting sponsored for this!


In crickety news.
After a win against Northants on Wednesday evening, my Yorkshire boys are now en route to Worcestershire for the game tomorrow and then they are home on Monday.

Notts  are up in Durham and we need them to win to give us a chance.

Had a quick chat with Ben ahead of next week when he is in 2nd team action. All looking good.

The Hales story goes on and on. I feel that things have been reported to the press to make this worse. Surely the powers that be should keep their traps shut. #myopiniononly.

Right off to finish the  week on a half day ( fingers crossed)

have a good one.







No comments :