Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 May 2019

hurrah its Friday



Well I've made it here, just before I head off for a jolly old jaunt.

Now what about the England, no one saw JB out with a cracking delivery from Imran Tahir!
The crowd went decidedly quiet!

However the noise they made when England won was deafening................do not,however write off South Africa just yet.

My teeny Tykes won their game and #weareteamben were all pleased  he saw them through to the end.
well done my boys!

The big boys had to settle for a draw in their game against Hampshire, which had been hit very hard by rain. GB continued his run of runs, scoring another century.
We can do this!

I decided to give the ECB and their marketing team a run for their money with naming the franchise sides.

After  3 cups of Douwe Egberts and a 1/4 of Koff candy here is the full list according to I, Lady Lainey


London Prices ( for the North London Franchise)
Southern Softies
Leeds DPSA's ( I wonder who works that one out?)
Welsh Lambs
Birmingham Baltis ( bit of diversity )
Nottingham Sheriffs ( which I actually think is a good one!)

I  have come up with the final two which I will be getting trademarked so that the ECB cannot use them.

Manchester 'Mad for its'
Surrey Hubristics  ( sorry for stealing the last bit Jonny T, I couldn't resist)


Easy really, and no where near as expensive as Saatchi and Saatchi!

And done in about 20 minutes ( yes I do drink that much coffee).

And now I am out the door and off to have a  cracking couple of days away.

Happy Friday






No comments :