Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 May 2019

And breathe



Well after a very busy and fraught week, with home and work matters, its the long Bank Holiday weekend and time to let my hair down.

When I got home yesterday, my boule de neige, which had been green all week, had finally erupted into a bush full of white 'snowballs'. It looks beautiful. It has taken 4 years for it to grow to over 5ft tall and I hope that the cutting that I have taken will grow to be as beautiful at the 'residencia'.

I decided to opt out of dinner with friends ( I was absolutely exhausted) last night, so  I settled down to binge watch 'Riviera' the second series.

Thankfully this  morning I am feeling quite refreshed.

The second load of washing is in the machine and the dishwasher is on.

So quick check on all things cricket.

Oh dear the England World Cup captain has injured his finger, 1 down 14 to go!


And today is the big final at Lords. My money is on my former besty team in the south of Blighty, Hampshire.

I will be tuned in at 11am, after I have been to the dechetterie and chubby club.

I was supposed to go over to Kikis's house to drop off some pictures that I no longer want and am clearing out, however she is going out with Auntie Lynn so that's put an end to that.
Meaning that I probably have time to empty the book case and put the a wardrobe on eBay, all before cricket!.


Some rooms in the chateau are looking very bare and the garage is looking very full. I do still seem to have lots of 'stuff'!!

Anyhoo, best get on, and then get sorted ready for a night out on the town.

Happy Saturday








No comments :