Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 May 2019

Lots to do



I am taking note of the picture above, as I still have lots of knitting to do, actually anyone passing the chateau in the evening probably thinks the house has a bad case of Deathwatch Beetle, the clicking that is going on!!

I have been trying to knit as many jumpys  as possible, before I have to take a break with the house sale.
I wonder if I could just give up work, go to cricket and knit all day..............sounds like a perfect plan to me, however not sure my list of various  'cricknits' is long enough to earn me a proper wage.

Work was its usual highs and low. Two of the  office boys (Mickey Dripping and Norty Morty) had their usual race to eat their lunchtime butties ( packed by wives, as they are on  diets). This was described by 'C Bomb' Bill as 'watching two whales sucking up krill!!!!'

The boys then headed to Morrisons for a chicken and chips chaser.

Downer, is that I am still wading through 'urgent' jobs......................they are only urgent because the hierarchy put it them to one side and forgot about them, handed over then to yours truly.

And more urgent O & M's are being put on hold!!!! AARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

And then we have cricket

So here is the news from yesterday

My boys had a bit of a struggle at Kent with Ollie Robinson being the thorn in their side, however in their second innings they look to be fighting and TLJL was 11* overnight,

My teeny Tykes were marching on against Worcestershire.



I see that the '100' is going to televise the draft for their 'Big New Competition'.

Well that's a good reason to not pay for my TV license.

I'm running to leave the chateau this morning as I have to stop at the post office on way to work.

have a great day



No comments :