Powered By Blogger

Friday 24 May 2019

Busy Friday




Super early start again this morning, but as it is the last day of the week, I really don't mind.

No 'Big Al's today as I am in the wilds of the North of Blighty.

I have a full morning and then back down to  Co Duram to go and get my face 'sandblasted' ( they reckon that it is diamonds, but I'm not convinced). Home, quick change, and out for dinner.

I think that I need to be home by 9pm after the week that I have had.

So my teeny Tykes, lost their match against Leicestershire, however it is early season.
Ben hit 42 which was the highest score of any of the team in both innings.
I'll take that!
#weareteamben

The Nottinghamshire lads have been playing abroad as they have been over on the Isle of Wight taking on Hampshire..
I have to say that Chris Nash is becoming something of an OAL ( old age legend) another cracking innings, he has had a few this season.
I am hoping that he doesn't burn out before the Scarborough Festival. Looking forward to seeing him in The Albert.
Sadly Notts lost.


Meanwhile my big boys are training ahead of their game which starts on bank holiday Monday.
Now the Hants boys have been playing this week, they have 50 over final on Saturday and then play us on Monday..................could work to our advantage.

And with that I am off to sample the delights of the North bound A1

Happy Friday and Happy bank holiday weekend




No comments :