Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 May 2019

how did we get to midweek???




I cannot believe that it is Wednesday already, especially as I have taken Friday off to go on a roadtrip.
Weather permitting, I'll be meeting up with friends and having a jolly nice day out. I am looking forward to that very much.

Yesterday was horribly rainy in the land of waste water, and I was keeping an eye in all things cricket.
My boys were trying to get Hampshire out as soon as possible.
They managed to bowl them out for 235 and were 5-0 at stumps.

My teeny Tykes are at York and struggled with the weather. Today is another day. and I am sure they will get play, as here in Ladylaineyville it is sunny.


More clearing out at the chateau, I am not sure that I need as much cast iron cookware as I have, and may be getting rid of some of that on ebay.

I have been looking at the amount of cricket jumpys that I own.......and its a lot, they take up one huge packing bag on their own.
I am thinking that I may be finding new homes for some of  them. Not however  the jumpers that I was given that belonged to Roy Marshall.
I promised to look after these and I will, I will have them sent  to Somerset when the time is right.

Rumour going around that Otis Gibson is in line for the England job are circulating, well we know about the rumours don't we???? we lived through the Dizzy ones for a couple of seasons.
However if its true I think that he would be perfect for the job.

And news that Dale 'The Stare'Steyn is not fit has knocked me for 6.

I am off to work to cry into my O & M manuals!






No comments :