Powered By Blogger

Saturday 18 May 2019

Le weekend et arrive



Well its Saturday, I am up and ready to head to the de chetterie and then I am off to 'chubby club' before a shopping trip to Tesco and home to wait for the arrival of Micky the Border Terrierist.

All before 10am I hasten to add!
Let the weekend begin!

yesterday was a great day in the cricket world as my friends son, Sean was the mascot at the Tri series final, he was chosen to walk out with the Bangladesh team, who apparently were absolutely brilliant with him, he is so proud of his kit and as he loves cricket ( he is playing today for his under 11's team) it truly made his day.
Bangladesh won and my friend Cliodhna, said that she is actually becoming a cricket convert.
She is now dying for me to head over to Malahide so that we can go off to cricket........and I am checking flights as we speak!

Winning was also on the cards for my boys as they fought back and had a great win over Kent. That boy Ben Coad, what can you say!!!

We can do this, we are Yorkshire!!!

Yesterday was a bit mad, as 150 drawings landed on my desk to be checked signed and sent out, no mean feat I can tell you, I left work, headed to see Micky the house guest and then went to put petrol in the car, which by this point was running on vapours!.
Arrive at petrol station and no purse!!!!

Could  not drive back to the office so had to call local office boy to go and check it was there.
After triggering the alarms, the purse was found and all was right in Laineys world.

Well time to head to the scales..............not something that I am looking forward to.

Happy weekend.



No comments :