Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 May 2019

Sun is shining, typical!!!




Well Saturday did not go as planned, as I ended up emergency dog sitting, It was only for a few hours, but believe me, you cannot try to pack things up when Miss Babs is in the house.
Miss Margot is more than happy to just lie down and sleep, but not Barbara!

So one packing  box has a chewed end and my new flip flops are 'deaded'! The girls went home at 5pm and I got the evening to myself.

Yesterday was a great clothes drying day, so I got on with the washing, packed up two wardrobes of clothes ( and filled yet another bag for the charity shop, coats and jackets),And cleared a cupboard out in the kitchen. ( ah so that was where the Le Creuset griddle pan was hiding!).

Moving forward slowly with the packing. I need to try to head into 'Narnia' soon!!!!

I was listening to the commentary of the Notts game and then went in and watched the Hants v Lancs game.

Some fabulous team work from the Hampshire side and a well deserved win.

Sadly Notts lost to Somerset.

My big boys are in Canterbury this week, a lovely ground and one that I have visited many times.

The 2nds are away at Worcester so I will be keeping an eye on things there.

I meanwhile am heading back to the saltmines.

have a great day






No comments :