Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 May 2019

Lets finish the working week



Well I am up dressed and ready to face the last day of the working week for me.

I am off on a jolly tomorrow and cannot wait. So I may or may not be here tomorrow morning it depends on
1. If I decide to have a lie in
2. If I decide to head off tonight and stay over night somewhere.
3 If I have anything to report.

 Rain was again the nemesis of my boys at HQ,  we did get another cracking innings from GB who was partnered by Tom K-C  and saw us pulling something back after the first innings.
TLJL is going back in today with GB so fingers crossed for a good knock from both these boys!


Today see the start of the cricket World Cup, as there are no visitors today I will be suitably attired to cheer on my boys.

We also had insight into what goes on at ECB 'brainstorming' sessions after  a few bottles of Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru. We have been given a hint to the names for the 100.

Well Leeds Superchargers is what Headingley has been saddled with! And if you think that's bad you should see the rest, There is no rhyme or reason to the names ( Birmingham Pheonix????).
To say that they have made a laughing stock of this noble game is an understatement.
After changing the format, which they thought was brilliant. Appealing to those who never watch cricket ( woman and children), I think that it is time for the ivory tower to be demolished and these idiots be hung out to dry ( after liquid lunches they need it in one sense).
I dread to hear of the upcoming news flashes, as mark my words it will get worse.
My guess is that each player will have a 'superhero' name.

A disgrace on all levels!.


Just a quick ask, have I somewhere along the line missed out on a twitter Q & A session with the Yorkshire board as I was promised????

Well best head off to work, and try not to hit the new neighbours car, as I did yesterday. They parked right across the bottom of my drive and made getting onto the road very difficult.
Luckily the damage was just a scuff to both cars and despite being knocked out of bed at 6.50am ( I thought everyone was up then) they were very nice about the whole thing.

cheerio



No comments :