Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 May 2019

Lie in



Well after a full day of cricket yesterday I had a lie in this morning, I'm just up and about to start packing things up  ( china) before heading to the tip!

Rock n Roll!!!!

Yesterday  turned out to be a great one with a win for the 2nds in their trophy match against Durham

The weather was cold but dry, which was the  main thing.

And there was a mini disaster as Tom broke his finger!!! Oh my dog!
He remained cheerful and fully expected to have to go in to bat, what a trooper.

Ben  luckily is fit , which is a huge relief for #weareteamben

It has been a great week of cricket for me and a week away from everything was just what I needed.
Just me and cricket, exactly what I love.

Thanks to everyone that I met this week for making it a wonderful time. ( even the Durham coach spent time chatting)

The big boys move on to Canterbury,  and no I'm not going despite being asked a million times yesterday by a certain 'cheeseman',


Time to plan the next expedition, Wentworth I do believe.

In other news, many, many, many, congratulations to a great couple on their engagement.
Its been a great secret ( although I nearly burst) and I wish you continued happiness, you both deserve nothing less.

I am now off to do stuff and put things in the washing machine as I feel that I have been neglecting it this week. Its a good drying day too

Happy Saturday










No comments :