Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Its a wet Tuesday



well I am up, dressed and have made 'Thai' carrot soup which I think will necessary today. Flasks of coffee are ready to go.

I am  struggling with the barnet but to be fair I think a hat may also be called for.

Yes I am ready for cricket day 2.

Day 1 was a mixed bag, from the highs of waking up to sunshine, to driving home through torrential rain.

It was however the first team debut of Ben, and I think that the smile on my face was only 'outsmiled' by that of Bens Dad and brother. what a proud bunch we were.
I nearly let the side down when Ben took a catch and I nearly screamed...... I managed to contain myself and not let #weareteamben down.

A notable boundary catch by TLJL ,not quite as spectacular as 'that other catch' but brilliant none the less.


However rain was the nemesis of the boys and  after sitting in the long room watching sunny skies in the Derbyshire/Worcs match, time was called and I headed off up the A1 to Ladylaineyville.


And so now I need to get a wriggle on as I have to go the sorting office, the post office and Tesco before heading to Chester le Street.

Both cameras are currently charging, its a while since they have been out to a cricket match.

Hopefully the weather will dry up and give us all a bit of cricket.

have a great day.







No comments :