Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 May 2019

Another week begins



And so another week starts and we are nearing the end of May, where has the year gone, it is now less than 6 months to my birthday and I am starting to put plans in place for the day. Yes I know it is a while away, but I have lots going on at the moment, so best to get things set in stone.

Yesterday saw England at Headingley which looked magnificent and the new stand being open too.
They won and also won the series.

Its a quiet week for the Yorkshire big boys, they have a week to prepae for Hampshire.

The teeny Tykes are down in Leicestershire this week, so I will be keeping an eye on all things goign on there.

There are world cup warm up fixtures starting this week in preparation for the big event which starts next week.

Micky went home at lunchtime yesterday, leaving the Chateau very subdued.
He is a very calm and quiet little dog who sleeps a lot.
On Saturday evening we went down to the cricket club to meet Mr Funky the chauffeur and have a couple of shandies ( 5 pints of Guinness I think).
The result was that I was up early yesterday and at 8am Micky was still in bed!!!

He is very funny in his ways ( as most dogs are).
Everytime I went upstairs, in the garden, into the kitchen, and came back, he greeted me as though I had been away forever.

Fabulous little dog.

No more doggy visitors for the foreseeable there is too much going on at the moment.

And so I, off to the land of waste water.

Have a great day.







No comments :