Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Midweek motivation.

Image result for quote for being kind


Never mind motivation, I needed a crane to hoist me out of my bed this morning, I'm super tired after a massively busy evening.

I never seem to have enough hours in the day, however I am hoping that my work /life balance will change once I am moved.

I have everything crossed for this.

I got a photograph yesterday of one of my hydrangea cuttings that had been passed on........................oh my dog!!! what an absolutely stunning  specimen. And beautifully blue too.
I'm still taking cuttings to get more plants established over the summer, so that I can pass these on too.

My favourite flowers ( as long as they are only the blue or white variety).

Cricket yesterday was had one day action

Sussex had another win and they are showing great form.

Hampshire beat Surrey and I for one am glad about that.

My boys are in action at Northamptonshire so I will be keeping tabs on all the goings on there.

Some interesting reads about the Alex Hales affair.

One critic of this young man, is someone who was very vocal in supporting the family  of a young cricketer killed in awful circumstances, who turned out to be a user of cocaine. That whole incident still smacks as strange as well as tragic.

Every hack and pundit seems to be on the case of this and has an opinion.

much is being made of the 'botham' saga, what I do find strange is that he he heralded as a hero in some quarters.

hmmmmm!

My opinion?

Well it appears that drugs are on the circuit and more control needs to be taken as well a more awareness.

That is all on that matter as I am sure Alex Hales will not be the last one.

Well another day and  more woes to face.

have a good one.








No comments :