Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Well I made it to Tuesday



So yesterday in the saltmines was not too bad.................that is not as bad as expected, however I did have a meeting with waste water boss sprung in me at 9am. Just what you need on first day back!

Also another fun day in the land of house selling/buying.

I really think that I need to open a more 'work friendly' estate agent/ solicitors.

A sort of one stop shop.

'The hard working Estate agency for hard working people'!!!!

As you know I had trouble trying to view houses, if the houses were empty I had very little chance of seeing them after work. as the Estate Agents closed at 5pm, no late appointments with them, or on Sundays either.
I have to go to the solicitors to drop off money, ID, filled in forms etc......................but they are closed on Saturday and close at 5pm every day.
I said I would go on Friday..............no that's too late!!
So I have to take a couple of hours off work today to go and do this..................even though they already have copies of my ID, I cannot pay money over the phone!
And obviously when I was off last week, none of this was on the cards or urgent!!!!!

Frustration is one word, bloody stupid is another. Am I the only one thinking that in reality, it is usually only working people who buy houses ( and yes retired, but they won't have my problems). How is it so flipping hard!

My business plan is in action for the one stop shop, I've even seen the premises,...................just need some backing!

And as you can also tell there is chuff all cricket news, so you are getting a morning of me moaning.

My big boys are in Canterbury ready for 11am start.

All eyes on this game this week.

And with that I am off to the sorting office (again)


No comments :