Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 May 2019

Breezy morning



Morning from the wash house, 2 loads done and blowing merrily on the line, it is a tad breezy this morning so I am hoping that after a trip to the de chetterie and the town they are still in place.

Lots to do today and the garage clear out continues.

In the crickety world my big boys are in action at Worcestershire, all eyes and ears on that today.

Yesterday despite the weather, England managed a win against Ireland, although only just!.

And talking Ireland, I got a message from my besting chum Cliodhna ( I worked with her in London) she is now living in Malahide and her son Sean has recently got himself involved in cricket. Well he is only going to be the mascot at the tri Series ODI final, and it is going to be on sky. Go Sean!!! top boy. I can't wait!

Things at the chateau are in disorganised chaos, and later  today I will be packing up clothes and boots ( although that may be a bit previous).
I am still not brave enough to head into 'Narnia' although this will have to be done sooner rather than later.

In other news, the patisseries went done well yesterday and there was not even a flake of pastry left at 9.15am. It was a strange old half day, moral is low and we had another empty desk. Nothing more to say really.

Well time and  the the tip wait for no lady so I am off to fill the car and make space in the garage for boxes.

have a super Saturday. Back on Monday.

No comments :