Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Midweek already




Wednesday already and the week is heading quickly onto the long weekend.

And for me a weekend of R & R , no doggies, just fun with friends and a couple of evenings out.

The saltmines are continuing to be a source of insomnia, so hopefully I can  catch up on some Z's over the weekend.

It is with dread that I head off every morning with more troubles to try to overcome.
Not sure how much longer we can survive like this.

Moving on...

England gave us the nod as to the team for the world cup.

of course Jofra Archer was in there, after all the fuss it had to be.
I really hope that he lives up to the hype, because the press will have a field day is he doesn't.

Mark Wood was a surprise, my bet is that he is out with a fractured eyelash or chipped nail varnish before the opening ceremony!
Not too hopeful about Plunkett either. we shall see.

Will we win?

My money is on South Africa!

My teeny Tykes were not doing too well yesterday at Leicestershire.
Today they need to go out all guns blazing and show them that we are Yorkshire!
I have every faith in them, they will come good.

Well time and waste water wait for no Lady, so time for me to hit the road.
plus the added stress of trying to get to the solicitor's in my lunch break.............its an absolute pain in the behind!




No comments :