Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 May 2019

Hello Bank Holiday

and welcome from Headingley, where this morning, despite what the weather forecast says we have sunshine and blue skies.......at the moment.

I'm watching the ground staff doing their thing and watching the planes coming into Leeds /Bradford airport. its a peaceful morning here in the bubble of Headingley.

Which is a stark contrast to Saturday night into yesterday as my phone was beeping with texts going to and fro. More of that later.

I had a painfree drive to Leeds and after parking up and emptying the car, I headed off into Headingley to find something to eat.
Well I picked Mediterranean and it was very very tasty.

Back to the lodge and watched Durham going through their paces, whilst waiting for the announcement of the team.........yes Ben is keeping wicket!!
I could not be more excited. the truth being told I already had a heads up on this ( hence the messages mentioned earlier), but still a super proud sponsor moment.
Well played to Coach, we aren't in the running so give the young ones a chance.
Well played Galey.

I will no doubt be a bag of nerves by 11am, but at the moment I am relatively calm.


The new stand is looking very smart and I look forward to going to have a good look  very soon  thanks to being invited  to have a bimble around.
It will be interesting to see how it looks inside.

well lots to do before the start of the game, I need to head out to have a walk and then get settled down with my knitting ( yes I am still on the bulk order ).

Have a wonderful Bank Holiday where ever you are.





No comments :