Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 January 2018

Another week begins


well here we are, its the 22nd of January and I have been ill for all of those 22 days. Not just me though as it has taken its toll on a lot of people that I know and had been sweeping the UK.

I am hoping that going into February will see me much fitter. I have lots to be getting on with!!

Yesterday was a white out, as I was preparing to head out for a walk the heavens opened and  we have another delivery of snow. Not what was needed as it is now lying on ice! should make for another interesting drive to the office.
The snow continued most of the day, so I decided to crack on and sort out the bedroom in the 'old'colours for the last time, set to on the new bedside tables and then watched a bit of TV.

I sorted out things to go onto eBay, I constantly am in wonder that with the amount that I sell and send to the charity shop I should be seeing some room now! however somehow more stuff tends to appear. ( check out yesterdays blog to see how that happens).

Well England won the cricket  and a series win over the hosts, the way that the press are going on you would think that we had won the Ashes. I was geeing them on but did  feel that this is like closing the stable door after the event.

Scotland have been doing good as they won the tri series over UAE. Matthew Cross hit 107 not out to steer them to victory.

Worcstershire are looking for a 'Player support officer', I have read the description, I know that I can do the job but think that maybe I am not the 'man' for the job.
It would have been interesting to say the least!!!

The new season is getting closer and I am putting the final touches to my itinery, its strange to think that I am booking hotels for September. It also means that I can sort out my next holibob to Champers land.

Well new week and fresh start, time to move on and get work completed in the office, tidy up some loose ends in my life,and get the new bedroom sorted.
 It is a moving and shakng up kind of time. Some people will notice this more than others,sad to say.


I hope that your week is a good one and that you are not too affected by the snow.
Safe travels.

Thought for the day.

Being a friend does not mean being taken for a fool!

Happy Monday



No comments :