Powered By Blogger

Monday 15 January 2018

New week and new start






As I have missed the first two weeks of the new year, I am having to make a new start from today, so I brought any unhealthy things into the office to be finished off, there wasn't really anything as I didn't have to shop for Christmas and I have been so out of sorts that I haven't shopped in two weeks.
However I have cleared out some things and will let this lot make short work of them.

There is no promise of the gym this year, I am still far from well, so its walking for me, I will be getting my 10,000 step in daily from now on.

England beat Australia in the One day game I sense that Australia will come out fighting later in the week.
Jason Roy hit 180, and is the name on every hacks lips.

In other cricket news, David Lloyd is to be given the freedom of Accrington......................well I guess someone had to.
It is good though to see that he has not forgotten his roots.

The biggest cricket news of the day though is the 40th birthday of HRR, yes indeed the hairy one is celebrating a big birthday and I for one wish him a very happy one.
It will not be the same this season, I feel a tear coming on!


In other news The Dame got breathalysed over the weekend, luckily it was before her daily visit to the bar ( which she walks to) but is a warning to anyone heading over 'le manche' that the police are hot on this kind of thing.


News form my chateau, is that I am very much on the mend and although still barking like a dog, feel better than I have in nearly 17 days!

This has been some horrid illness.

Now time to get on with the working week.

Until tomorrow





No comments :