Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 January 2018

I'm back again


I thought that I would share with you my list of dislikes amongst things Antipodean
1.       Shane Warne
2.       Foster
3.       Castlemaine XXXX
4.       Aussie Flu

And I can honestly say that if I never encountered any of the above again it would be too soon.
I’m still struggling to get over the 4th ( thank god its not the 1st!) and have been warned that I will not be running about at my usual break neck speed for a few weeks yet.
Not what I was wanting to hear.
I am guessing that for the England team you can add Australia XI to that list!
 I sadly heard the last wicket fall for England as Australia completed a 4-0 win in the Ashes series.
How quickly the sorrow turned to joy on Twitter as it was announced that Stokes has been selected for the T20 team.
Seriously!
He hasn’t played a test, won’t be on the ODI team as Dawid Malan has replaced him. His name is just being regurgitated so that he’s not forgotten!
He has been given permission to play in the IPL. Which is good as I have given up watching it.

In other cricket news it is doing the rounds that ‘HWMNBNITB’ is going to retire……………….I am sure this is just publicity fodder.
I will believe this news when the horse mouths the words properly.

I have been able to spend the last week, lying around in bed thinking about all the things that I have to do,  and work hard ( in my head) on 2018 project. I think that I need some sponsors for this and realise that this will be harder than the project itself, however if you want to do something…..get on and do it.
I am hoping that by the second month of this year I can be ready to make a proper start.

Yes I appreciate it’s all a bit cryptic, but to be honest in the next 3 hours, it will be a blur to me too, as I am still running a high temperature and not too sure what the heck I am typing here.


Hopefully I will be back tomorrow and or the day after depending  on when I wake up and if I remember what day it actually is.

No comments :