Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 January 2018

End of the working week




YEAY!!!!! Its Friday and better still its half day and then the weekend.
I'm not so sure why I am so excited as I have a lot to do at the Chateau and  I intend to get it all done.

However lets have a look at the cricket.

England are currenly in ODI action.
I woke up at 35-5. 4 of those wickets were ducks.
It's picked up thanks to Woakes but we are 7 wickets down!


Yesterday in the BBL litlle Timmy Bresnan was the hero of the Perth Scorchers as they beat the Adelaide Strikers, with Bressy hitting the winning runs.
It looks as if this is going to make for some excitement in the last matches of the competition.

Over in La Belle France things look to be settling down after the flooding and lots more rain. When the Dame had gone off to the knitting circle ( yes really) they said that it was very unusual for flooding to happen.

I am working hard on my secret project and hoping that I will be able to make a start properly soon, there is still a lot of ground work to do but I do feel that I am making some progress. Sorry that I can't elaborate  at the moment but hopefully in the near future.

And with that I am off to put out the recycling and then head off to work.
The morings are starting to  show chinks of light now as I head to the garage.....................always  makes me feel a little better.


Finally if anyone can unravel  dreams please let me know what this means.

I am off to Dubai with Harry and Blossom, I  am leaving at 3pm don't finish work until 2pm. And during my lunch hour (12-1pm) I go for a drink in the Spike bar at Moor Park Mansion.
Whilst there I realise I've booked my flight but have no hotel!.
I try to get a taxi back to work but keep missing them.

I assume it's about worries and insecurities. It was however nice to be back having a drink at Moor Park Mansion even if it was only in a dream this time.
Right I'm off.
Happy Friday.


We are now 8 down (5.44am)







\


No comments :