Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 January 2018

Thursday already



Well here we go, nearly the end of the week and my thoughts are turning to the joy of the  upcoming weekend, yes indeed, the thoughts of doing absolutely nothing is making me giddy with excitement!

I am hoping that 'BKOTF' will arrange for me to have a fabulous hotel room for the night so that I can splash around in a bath ( and ignore Greenpeace trying to break down the door), but I am not so sure it will come about this weekend as he has been over in the States this week and I am not sure when he will be home!

In cricket news the team has been announced for the upcoming series in New Zealia.
Mark Wood has been brought in and I will expect nothing less than an injury the moment he steps off the plane.
Gary Ballance has been dropped although Vince and Stoneman keep their places.
I suppose it is difficult at the moment to make a silk purse out of a sows ear!

And then there is the prize peanut Michael Vaughan.
Me thinks the hair jobs have addled his brain cell as he thinks its a top whizzy idea to  play 2 CC matches abroad.
Of course he does as this will be another jolly for him and his family!

And as for us fee paying members????

Well bugger us!
We can make do with 12 CC matches ( 6 at home) or pay to go to abroad to see our boys play, of course we all have unlimited cash and holiday available.

Can someone gag this imbecile

Oh dear I must be better I am on a total rant.

Am I the only person who thinks this is a ridiculous idea and a sure fire way of clubs removing themselves further from their fans and members???


Right I'm off.





















No comments :