Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Yeay midweek already



well I should be jumping up and down with excitement as its midweek, but to be honest it has taken a tremendous effort to get out of bed.

After spending half the night trying to cough up a lung and the other half attempting to crack a rib or put my back out sneezing, I am totally washed out.

Its only a cold I know this but I am feeling very unwell. Just what I needed for the new year.
Between being kept awake by howling gales and rain and the coughing and sneezing I am looking a shadow of my former self.

I feel the need to head back under the duvet and  try to get warm.

Before I head that way I have to say sorry to one of my readers who is having a birthday, I have been so disorganised that I have not posted to you so many apologies.

now some cricket snippets.

It looks as if Australia are bringing back Nathan Lyon for the ODI in place of Glenn Maxwell

Woakes is a doubt for the fifth test.

Morne Morkel is heading back to the South Africa team

Joe Root  says England must learn from off field  behaviour ( REALLY!)

Starc confident of fifth test place.

I know these posts are very short but its a bit of a struggle at the moment.

see you tomorrow.





No comments :