Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Cold and windy Tuesday







The chances of me unleashing anything today are an absolute nil, it is cold and windy and it was very cold over night ( I know this as I switched the electric blanket backon at 2am) , on the upside though the snow ans ice had atarted to disappear yesterday, and hopefully today we may start to see even more green spaces and pavements.

In cricket news it has been announced that Stokes will not join England in New Zealand until after his court case on 13th February. Am I the only one that thinks this
1. isn't news?
2, would  shown a complete and utter stupidity at the hands of England cricket for wasting money on airfares?
To be honest I am bored, bored, bored with all the 'Stokes' stuff.


Joe Root is coming home and will take no part in the Tri Series T20. He is being given the chance to have a rest as 'there is a big summer of cricket ahead',
As I have said before I know these men are 'atheletes' but to be honest they would never make 8-5pm Monday to Friday with 4 weeks annual leave!

Australia U19 have knocked the England U9 boys out of the World Cup, but the lads played well and have shown the wealth of talent that we have upcoming.

Last nght involved some DIY as I was busy sorting out the new bedside tables and also giving them a paint wash before giving them a coat of wax tonight, this way, I get the exact finish that I want for my new bedroom.
I am still searchng for the perfect set of drawers and hopefully these will come my way very soon.

Work is busy which is good, and hopefully by the end of this week I will be able to hand over 14 O & M manuals for a large job that we completed.
This has  been a bit of a nightmare to complete but we are nearly there and then my desk is cleared ready for the next ones to arrive.

So best to get on the road and start the work day.

I will be glad to see the back of the dark mornings I can tell you.

Have a great day and don't work too hard!









No comments :