Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 January 2018

busy weekend



The  bedroom makeover is well under way and I will be cracking on with it today, the new lamps are sorted and along with the curtains, bedding etc we are looking good for the makeover.

I also have some things to do in the garden and  I am taking part in the RSPCB bird watch this weekend, so at some point this morning or tomorrow I will be taking count of the visitors to my garden.

I love doing this every year, as it makes me sit for an hour watching what actually happens in my garden.
I am hoping that 'Wobin' the Robin makes an appearance, Pete  the Pigeon is still here, he just hoovers everything up that I put out for him, so he sort of knows how his bread is buttered.

So to cricket, incase you were on the moon yesteday ( or just don't like cricket)  England lost ot Australia although they did pull back to put on 196 runs after being 8-5.

The IPL aution is on and Stokes has gone again for big money however Joe Root has not been snapped up in this round. He has yet to cut his teeth in IPL, do we think that this year is the year?or should he just come home?

Funny that Chris Gayle and Hashim Amla have gone unsold too.
18 players were retained by their teams including AB!

There have been some big changes at New Road in the last few weeks and now Matt Mason has left after 16 years to take on the role of bowling coach at Leicester, it appeards that Paul Nixon is getting his support team together there

I thnk that Worcester may benefit from changes, they have lost long standing staff, but sometimes change is good.

Well I have to get on as I have a lot to do and rumour has it I am dressing up and going out tonight ( although that may depend on how I feel after a day decorating!).

So off to the town to get my daily steps in and then back to the bedroom to get working,


have a cracking Saturday,

If you are reading this via twitter and can retweet, please do, we are number crunching on the website for the weekend.
Thank you




No comments :