Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Holidays are over



Yes it's back to work and the holidays are well and truly over, all I have are the memories, photographs and scribblings in a journal.. Never mind I'll soon be back.

lots to do though before then.

So New Years Day was spent in bed coughing and sleeping, as I have obviously picked up some lurgy , which is a cracking start to the New Year and just in time for my return to work.


  having now scanned everything that is cricket there is not much news apart from the fact that the ECB won't play Stokes but will let him play in the IPL. not sure how that can be.

Phil Simmons has been named as the Head coach of Afghanistan.

Mitchell Starc should be back for the Sydney test.

And Moeen Ali  is being hauled over the coals by every pundit.

Ah so nothing really new.

And same here in the chateau, nothing new to report.

I know that it will be a busy week at work, month end, year end and all that brings with it, so if I don;t show up a couple of mornings it will be because I am putting in some extra hours to get sorted.

This is very short, but I am feeling pretty rough and need to try to motivate myself to move.

I hope if you are going to work today you feel better than me!







No comments :