Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 10 January 2018

On a roll




I seem to be on a roll now, 3 days in a row!

My holiday is now a very distant memory and I am fighting to sort out my desk.............well actually find it under a mound of paperwork.

Ah the joys of illness!

Things are moving on and it is hard to believe that it is already 10 days into the New Year!
Good Lord it will be Christmas before we know it!!

However there is a lot of cricket before then.

As many of you will know I am now a 'displaced' person at Headingley, due to my seat being removed for the big build.
John very kindly said that I could join him and his chums for the season  ( as I should have a seat back next year).
I have however been trying to decide if there is a special 'Lady Lainey spot'. I am still trying to figure out if there is. Its either that or I bring my deckchair!

Over in Oz, Dizzy is having success with his Strikers, they were taking on Melbourne Stars who were fielding two former Tykes, Maxwell and Handscomb.
The Strikers have had a better season this year and seem to be in a winning position. This should boost Dizzy's worth.


We are still having to read ever hacks view on why we lost the Ashes.
How the hurt is ongoing!
How we will have to rebuild to win them back.

Well firstly the Ashes  were lost before Xmas, get over it.

Yes there may be loss of face with your Aussie mates over the cricket, we were bad ( and some were badder than others!).They were exceptionally good with some more exceptionally gooder than others.


We have to have a long hard look at the team, see if there are changes to be made. Joe needs to toughen up and fully take the reins.


Right that's the boys all sorted, now best get on and get off to get my work sorted.


Its Wednesday and midweek!!!

That;s a little bonus




No comments :