Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Half way through






Well here we are, nearly half way through the week, EXCELLENT after today only 1.5 days until the weekend!

Well yesterday was a busy one for me, not just at work, but managing to snaffle some  freebies.
I'm a bit recycler and often use the 'Freecycle' site to get rid of things here at the chateau, it is also  a great way to find things.
I have been looking for a garden bench ( whilst waiting to get the last few bats needed for my cricket bat bench). And yesterday someone in Ladylaineyville was giving one away. It needs a new slat which  I can easy sort and so I picked that up on the way home and it is now in the extensive grounds of the chateau.
I also got a Sony hifi with CD, cassette deck and turntable all in excellent condition.
Yes the neighbours are going to love it this weekend as they are awakened by the sound of  vinyl on turntable and excessive amounts of  Iron Maiden, Def Leppard and Thin Lizzy!!!!

Well lets have a look at the cricket news.

Oh my dog!!! I am beyond despair!

Abraham Benjamin has been ruled out of the first three ODI's against India, due to a finger injury.
He picked up the injury seeing off Virat Kholi.
No batsman has been named yet to replace him, but South Africa hope to have him back  for the remainder of the ODI's.

Interesting to read that Trevor Bayliss thinks that Stokes may not fit straight back into the team  on his return.
He thinks its not as straight forward as slotting  him straight back in!
Really!!! WOW! who would have thought it?
Firstly I would have thought that he is not really match ready, and surely he has to earn his place!
just my opinion.

And then there is the news from HQ, we have signed 'Steve' Pujara , he will share overseas duties with teeny tiny Kiwi Kane Williamson.
Interesting to read on the BBC cricket site that we will be playing 3 of the top 6 batsmen in the world.
Chances of us seeing  Joe Root playing for us this season?
Answers  on a post card to.........

Well on that note I am off to do my thing.

If you are reading this on Twitter please can you retweet as we number crunch via the website again this week.

Thanks very much.
See you tomorrow.



No comments :